Welcome to Forever Young Designs
Where you go for designer
bows & tutus!

Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

More Kanzashi Flowers


 I wasn't sure what to work on today and after a very successful trip to Joann's for some fabric I decided to make some more Kanzashi flowers. I am really loving the more vintage look of them. Very simple yet elegant. I love that you can buy Fabric squares and most fabric stores. You can really get creative with many different colors and patterns without having to commit to a whole yard. Below are some with the new fabric that I got. They are finished with a felt square on the back with a removable alligator clip. They can also be attached to a headband.




Also Joann's had an amazing sale on Tulle so I stocked up. This week I am going to be making 2 tutu's as well as finishing the cotton candy one tomorrow. Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment