Welcome to Forever Young Designs
Where you go for designer
bows & tutus!

Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

New Peonie flowers with matching crochet headband!

Hello all!
 Hope you are all enjoying this cloudy weekend! I have been working on a few new tutus. I am so excited to share them soon. Check back to see the "Bubblegum" tutu and the "Pop Princess". I recently decided that on top of my homemade bows and tutus, I am going to start selling flower headbands! I just received a shipment in and they are adorable. I have two different types of Peoni flowers and will be receiving some Daisy and Lilly's on Monday. They each come with a matching crochet headband. The headband is 1 1/2'' wide and is best suited for a baby. They are available for a limited time for 5-6 dollars each, so stock up and buy one in every color! to see more pictures view my facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Forever-Young-Designs/372510506096072?sk=wall






No comments:

Post a Comment