Welcome to Forever Young Designs
Where you go for designer
bows & tutus!

Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Will you be my Valentine?

Hi guys! I know it's been a couple of days, I have been pretty busy working on some new products. I thought that since Valentines Day is coming up I would post some more pictures of my Sweetheart tutu. My friend Denae and I take our little ones to the photo studio fairly regularly. We actually have a membership. We always have them take pictures together when there is a holiday or if they have matching outfits. For Christmas Kevin was dressed in a Santa suit and Caydance had a green and red tutu with a red onsesie that said "Santa's Helper". There is even a picture of Kevin kissing her on the cheek under the christmas tree. Probably one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I know that they are going to hate these pictures when they get older and will probably make us pay for it in their teenage years. But it will be worth it. I think part of being a mommy is doing things that will embarrass our children. I know I thought that was my mom's life mission. You learn to appreciate it later. Anyway back to the tutu. We were planning on taking pictures of them for V-day and so I decided to make a tutu for the shoot. I loved it so much I ended up making two! There are some pictures below. This is still available in time for Valentines day. It comes with a matching bow for only $13.00. Email me if you would like more information or to place an order. :)


Adorable right?


1 comment: