Welcome to Forever Young Designs
Where you go for designer
bows & tutus!

Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cotton Candy Tutu

Hi all, I know I promised Saturday that I would be posting pics of the "Cotton Candy" tutu on Monday. I was waiting to get a model for it, so you can see it on (really doesn't do justice on the ground...) however I won't be able to do that until Thursday. And I must admit that I was terribly tempted to try it on my little boy Kevin. But, I know that my husband would kill me. Especially if I showed the pictures to others. So I resisted and took some pictures of it on the floor. I will make sure to take some better ones on Thursday with my beautiful model Caydance. I am also going to be adding some pink satin ribbon bows. I really love these colors together. I think it is perfect for a birthday party or pictures. Also spring is coming, almost reminds me of an Easter egg with the beautiful pastel colors adorable for Easter pictures. Take a look!





No comments:

Post a Comment