Welcome to Forever Young Designs
Where you go for designer
bows & tutus!

Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Felt Flowers!

Good Afternoon!

So, I want to admit that I stand corrected. Recently I have had a couple people tell me about felt flowers. First my friend who really likes a more vintage look and told me that felt flowers are a beautiful and unique way to get that feel. I wasn't quite sure. Then my mother in law who recently got a Sizzix die cutting machine told me how much fun she has been having making felt flowers. I still wasn't sure until she came over last weekend and helped me cut some out. I was so surprised.Not only were they a lot easier than I thought, but they really were quite beautiful. Felt has proved to be a very easy fabric to work with and the possibilities really are endless. I have put together a few examples of what felt has to offer. This is just the tip of the iceberg. They will look great on a headband or even a broach or embellishment. Take a look and as always let me know what you think!







No comments:

Post a Comment